Our CBD products include:
- Marijuana or weed strains with high CBD levels. Some strains are bred for high CBD counts and others for a combination that includes THC. As you would with typical marijuana strains, this form is often consumed by means of smoking – either rolled in a joint or using various smoking apparatuses.
- Vape Oil Cartridges work with special liquid-ready vapes so that you can inhale CBD oil into your lungs, quick and efficiently. The effects work quite quickly.
- CBD Capsules and many medical marijuana products for treating specific conditions have moved towards capsules/pills, which are a more convenient and consistent method of consumption. This method can take 30 minutes or more to work.
- Edibles like gummies and baked goods can deliver CBD just as well as they can THC. Getting the dosing right on these can be more difficult, though, but they are long-lasting.
- Tincture Drops are dissolved in a liquid and designed to be placed under the tongue. This method is a bit messier than other forms of consumption, but it is one of the most potent and pure ways to consume CBD oil.
- Sublingual Sprays are sprayed under the tongue, making them slightly more convenient and less-messy than drops. They are, however, usually less concentrated.
- Topicals can be bought in creams, cosmetics, and patches and the skin soaks in CBD directly. This form is best for pain, arthritis, and inflammation.
Health Benefits of CBD Oil
The health benefits of CBD oil has been brought to light for a wide variety of health issues. According to Harvard Health Publishing, the most common heath issues that use CBD as a treatment include anxiety, depression, insomnia, epilepsy in children, chronic pain, arthritis, and inflammation.
Finding the Right CBD Dosage
Determining the right CBD dosage depends on many factors, such as your body weight, your level of tolerance to the medication, the health condition being treated, and the strength or purity of the CBD itself. According to Healthline, starting with a smaller dose and increasing it gradually is recommended, with 20mg to 40mg per day being a good starting point.
Is CBD Safe
A report by the World Health Organization states that CBD exhibits no indicative effects on dependency or abusive potential. If taken for a prolonged amount of time, however, it is recommended that you speak with your doctor to make sure it is safe for you.
Common Side Effects of CBD
While the majority of users do not report any discomfort from CBD consumption, common side effects include changes in appetite, diarrhea, or fatigue, according to an article by Medical News Today.
Using CBD Products & Oil in Canada
Most people advise to try the smallest dose possible at first, and then wait three to four hours before trying another, heavier dose. By experimenting with dosage, you can find the amount you need and a dosing routine that is right for you. Try to consume CBD on a partially full stomach.